Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Gag Gifts: Classics

Ok jokesters, time for a gag gifts run down. We are going to go back over the mainstays of the humor club. I'm talking about all the oldies, the classics. The timeless pieces that never go out of style. We will look at the history of them as well as the modernization. Every jokeman has his own flare and his own style, I'll talk a little bit about the ways these different things have played a role in my own life. You know the one's I'm tlking about. The rubber chicken, the hand shocker, the snake eggs in a bag. We will also look at the grand daddy of them all, the #1 gag gift that you can give at anyime of the year; the pie in the face. I'm really excited to get to the bottom of some of the myths of humor as well, I got a couple of good ideas in mind for some really fun articles. Please check back with me here at gag gifts and pranks.

No comments: